Christopher Pond has been deploying PPM solutions since 1998 supported by the following tools:
- AMS REALTIME
- Artemis Schedule Publisher
- Microsoft Project 4.0, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013
- Microsoft Project Server 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013
- Microsoft Project Portfolio Server 2006, 2007
- Microsoft Project Online (since beta in 2012)
Since February 2016 I have worked for Microsoft as a Senior Solution Specialist (PPM) for the UK and Ireland. Between December 2014 and February 2016 I had the same role in Western Europe, covering Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria and Switzerland.
This blog will cover Project Online, Office 365 Planner and Wunderlist products, along with various discussions about Project Portfolio Management. Let’s not forget that the tools are there to support your PPM processes.
This blog is a personal, extracurricular activity. The opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not represent the opinions of my employer and they should not be attributed thereto.
You can call me Chris.